In this example, you are configuring a Session Authentication Selector with the corporate and non-corporate adapters added as authentication sources. The selector will check for an existing authentication session with either adapter. If a session exists, the user bypasses the Identifier First Adapter and is not asked to submit their email address. For more information, see Configuring the Session Authentication Selector.
- In the PingFederate administrative console, go to .
- Click Create New Instance.
On the Type tab, configure the basics of the selector
- Enter the Instance Name and ID.
- In the Type list, select Session Authentication Selector.
On the Authentication Selector tab, add the corporate
and non-corporate adapters as authentication sources, and then select the
Enable 'No Session' Result Value check box.
Click Next and verify your configuration on the
- Click Done.
- On the Manage Authentication Selector Instances page, click Save.