Use the PingData administrative console to create a virtual attribute in PingDirectory.
- From the PingData administrative console, go to Configuration.
- From the Core list, select Virtual Attributes.
- In the isMemberOf row, from the Actions list, select Copy.
Complete the required fields for New Is Member Of Virtual
- In the Name field, enter a name.
- In the Description field, enter a description.
- Select the Enabled check box.
- In the Attribute Type field, enter the attribute type you created in step 4 of Declaring a new attribute in the PingData administrative console.
- In the Included Group Filter, enter (objectClass=<your custom class name>).
Keep the default settings for all other fields and selections.
This new attribute is an operational attribute. Ensure you retrieve the attribute when you call the directory.