Connect PingOne for Enterprise SSO to PingFederate Bridge through PingFederate Bridge.
You can also connect PingOne for Enterprise SSO to PingFederate Bridge through the PingOne for Enterprise admin portal. To connect to PingOne for Enterprise SSO through PingFederate Bridge:
- Install PingFederate from the Ping Identity Downloads Page.
To start the PingFederate server in Linux, run
the following script.
<YOUR PING FEDERATE DIRECTORY>/pingfederate/bin/run.shNote:
In Windows, the server starts automatically after installation.
Open the PingFederate administrative
Open a browser and enter https://Your Server
Your Server Domain is your fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
- To proceed, review the license agreement. Click Accept.
- Open a browser and enter https://Your Server Domain:9999/pingfederate/app.
- Click Yes, Connect to PingOne for Enterprise.
Click Sign on to PingOne to get your activation key and
enter your credentials to sign on.
The admin portal displays the activation key.
Copy the activation key from the PingOne for Enterprise admin portal to
In the PingFederate administrative console, in the
Activation Key field, paste the key value.
The PingFederate administrative console displays the Identities section.
- Proceed to Configuring PingOne for Enterprise SSO with PingFederate Bridge.