Page created: 17 Aug 2021 |
Page updated: 16 Feb 2022
- Go to Create Connection. and click
- Click Next until you reach the Connection Type tab.
- On the Connection Type tab, select the Browser SSO Profiles check box. Click Next until you reach the General Info tab.
- On the General Info tab, in the Partner's Entity ID field, enter a dummy entity ID. In the Connection Name field, enter a name, and then click Next.
- On the Browser SSO tab, click Configure Browser SSO.
- On the SAML Profiles tab, select the IdP-Initiated SSO check box only. Click Next until you reach the Assertion Creation tab.
- On the Assertion Creation tab, click Configure Assertion Creation. Click Next until you reach the Authentication Source Mapping tab.
- On the Authentication Source Mapping tab, click Map New Authentication Policy.
- On the Authentication Policy Contract tab, from the Authentication Policy Contract list, select your policy contract. Click Next until you reach the Attribute Contract Fulfillment tab.
On the Attribute Contract Fulfillment tab, from the
Source list for the
SAML_SUBJECTentry, select Authentication Policy Contract. From the Value list, select subject.
- Click Next and Done until you reach the Protocol Settings tab. Click Configure Protocol Settings.
- On the Assertion Consumer Service URL tab, enter a number in the Index field. From the Binding list, select POST. In the Endpoint URL field, enter a dummy URL, then click Add.
- Click Next and Done until you reach the Credentials tab. Click Configure Credentials.
- On the Digital Signature Settings tab, from the Signing Certificate list, select a signing certificate.
- Click Next and Done until you reach the Activation & Summary tab. Click Save.
- In the SP Connections window, click Save.