Page created: 30 Aug 2021 |
Page updated: 16 Feb 2022
- In PingFederate go to SP Connections and click Manage All.
- For your new connection, from the Select Action list, select Export Metadata.
- From the Signing Certificate list, select your signing certificate from Creating a certificate in PingFederate and converting it to .p7b format and then click Next.
- On the Export & Summary tab, click Export.
Open the metadata file with a text editor and copy the URL
- In the PingOne administration console, go to .
- Expand your PingFederate connection and click the Pencil icon.
- On the IDP Configuration tab, paste the URL from step 5 into the SSO Endpoint field.
- Return to the Identity Provider tab and click the toggle to enable your connection.