Page created: 30 Sep 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To allow PingFederate to communicate with AWS IAM Identity Center, exchange the two metadata files between the two systems and note the provisioning details from AWS.
- Sign on to the AWS SSO Console as the root user for the AWS account.
- Go to Settings. In the Identity source section, on the Identity source row, click Change.
- On the "Choose where your identities are sourced page, click External identity provider.
- In the Service provider metadata section, click Download metadata file. Save the sp-saml-metadata.xml file.
- In the Identity provider metadata section, upload the PingFederate metadata file that you exported in Exporting SAML metadata from PingFederate.
- Click Next: Review.
- In the Review and confirm section, enter ACCEPT. Click Save identity source.
Note your provisioning SCIM URL and access token ID.
- On the Settings window, in the Identity source section, on the Provisioning row, click View details.
- On the Automatic Provisioning window, note the SCIM endpoint and Access token ID. You will use these in Creating a connection.