The Duo Security Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use the Duo Security service for multi-factor authentication (MFA). This sign-on experience uses an iFrame and works with the Duo Auth API.
- Duo Security IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to trigger a multi-factor authentication (MFA) challenge during sign on.
- Allows for MFA when single sign-on (SSO) is intiated at the identity provider (IdP) or service provider (SP).
- Template and script files
- When a user signs on through PingFederate and the authentication policy triggers the Duo Security Adapter, these files present the Duo Security authentication page.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- PingFederate 8.0 or later
- A Duo Security administrator account