Page created: 14 Oct 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The Duo Security Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use the Duo Security service for multi-factor authentication (MFA). This sign-on experience uses an iFrame and works with the Duo Auth API.
Note: This documentation is for Duo Security Integration Kit 2.2 and earlier. For later versions of the integration kit, see the latest Duo Security Integration Kit documentation.
- Duo Security IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to trigger a multi-factor authentication (MFA) challenge during sign on.
- Allows for MFA when single sign-on (SSO) is intiated at the identity provider (IdP) or service provider (SP).
- Template and script files
- When a user signs on through PingFederate and the authentication policy triggers the Duo Security Adapter, these files present the Duo Security authentication page.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- PingFederate in the Duo Security documentation
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 8.0 or later
- A Duo Security administrator account