Page created: 8 Oct 2021 |
Page updated: 21 Apr 2022
Run PingCentral as a Windows service that automatically starts when Windows starts.
You must have administrator privileges to configure PingCentral as a Windows service.
- In the Windows Search field, enter cmd to access the command prompt.
- Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator in the menu.
- In the command prompt, change directories to the $PINGCENTRAL_HOME\sbin\windows directory and run the install-service.bat script.
- Open the Windows Control Panel. In the search field, enter view local services.
- In the list of available services, right-click PingCentral Service , and select Start.