Page created: 4 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To allow PingFederate to manage users in the target service, create a service provider (SP) connection.
In the PingFederate
administrator console, create a new SP connection:
- For PingFederate 10.1 or later: go to Create Connection. . Click
- For PingFederate 10.0 or earlier: go to Create Connection. . Click
Configure the basic connection details with the the target service
quick connection template.
- On the Connection Template tab, select Use a template for this connection.
- From the Connection Template list, select Aquera Provisioner. Click Next.
- On the Connection Type tab select Outbound Provisioning. Click Next.
- On the General Info tab, in the Connection Name field, enter a name of your choosing. Click Next.
On the Outbound Provisioning tab, configure provisioning
with the following details.
For help, see Configuring outbound provisioning in the PingFederate documentation.
On the Target screen, enter the URL and authentication
details that you noted in Add an application in Aquera.
Note: PingFederate verifies the authentication details when you activate the channel and SP connection.
- Under Provisioning Options, customize the provisioning connector behavior by referring to Aquera Connector settings reference. Click Next.
On the Refresh
Fields. Complete the required (
*) attribute mappings and any optional mappings that you want. tab, at the end of the page, click
The Refresh Fields button causes PingFederate to get the attribute schema from the target service. The schema can include custom attributes (marked with
IANUser) and standard SCIM attributes. For details about standard SCIM attributes, see Supported attributes reference.
For help with mapping attributes, see Managing channels in the PingFederate documentation.
- On the Target screen, enter the URL and authentication details that you noted in Add an application in Aquera.
- On the Activation and Summary tab, above the Summary section, click the toggle to turn on the connection. Click Save.