Configure the Intune IdP Adapter to allow PingFederate to get the security posture for sign-on devices.
Make sure that you've configured the X.509 Certificate Integration Kit. For more information, see Deploying and configuring the X.509 Certificate Integration Kit.
- Sign on to the PingFederate administrative console.
- On the Create New Instance. tab, click
On the Type tab, set the basic adapter instance
- In the Instance Name field, enter a name for the adapter instance.
- In the Instance ID field, enter a unique identifier for the adapter instance.
- In the Type list, select Intune Adapter, then click Next.
- On the IdP Adapter tab, configure the adapter instance by referring to Intune IdP Adapter settings reference, then click Next.
On the Extended Contract tab, add any attributes that you
expect to retrieve in addition to the core contract attributes, then click
Aside from the core contract attributes, the Intune IdP adapter can only provide the following two attributes:
- Complete the adapter configuration.
- On the Summary tab, check that the configuration is correct, then click Done.
- On the Manage IdP Adapter Instances tab, click Save.