Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
Configure the Intune IdP Adapter to allow PingFederate to get the security posture for sign-on devices.
- Sign on to the PingFederate administrative console.
- On the Create New Instance. tab, click
On the Type tab, set the basic adapter instance
- In the Instance Name field, enter a name for the adapter instance.
- In the Instance ID field, enter a unique identifier for the adapter instance.
- In the Type list, select Intune Adapter. Click Next.
- On the IdP Adapter tab, configure the adapter instance by referring to Intune IdP Adapter settings reference. Click Next.
- On the Extended Contract tab, add any attributes that you expect to retrieve in addition to the core contract attributes. Click Next.
- Complete the adapter configuration.
- On the Summary tab, check that the configuration is correct. Click Done.
- On the Manage IdP Adapter Instances tab, click Save.