Use the options on the Self service page to determine which information appears to end users in the self-service portal, also known as the MyAccount app. For example, you might want to allow users to manage their own sessions, or view agreements that they have consented to.
Branding and themes
- Apply active theme
- Apply the branding and themes configured for the environment to the My Account app.
- Show footer
- Show the theme’s footer at the bottom of the My Account app.
- Manage profile
- Allow end users to edit their own profile attributes. If this option is enabled, end users can modify their name, address, and phone number for example. The specific attributes vary depending on the environment configuration.
- Manage authentication
- Allow end users to manage the methods by which they authenticate, such as email, security
key, text message, or authenticator app.Important: Users should always include the country code when pairing a device. Phone formats across the globe are constantly expanding and changing. If the country code is not included, issues might occur with message delivery.
- Enable or disable MFA
- Allow end users to enable or disable multi-factor authentication for their account.
- Change password
- Allow end users to change their own passwords.
- Manage linked accounts
- Allow end users to manage the linked accounts that are used during authentication.
- Manage sessions
- Allow end users to view or sign out of PingOne sessions.
- View agreements
- Allow users to see the agreements to which they have consented.
- Manage OAuth consents
- Allow users to view and revoke OAuth consents to which they have agreed.