Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
- Due to a limitation with PingFederate 8.1 and earlier versions, when configuring two SP connections with the same provisioner, the second connection built may be pre-populated with the channel from the first connection. To avoid conflicts, delete this pre-populated channel and create a unique channel for each connection.
- When an LDAP user is deleted in a targeted group distinguished name (DN), the provisioning connector does not propagate the deletion until a new user is added to the group. This limitation is compounded when the User Create provisioning option is disabled. For solutions, seeSaaS provisioner does not remove the user in the Knowledge Base.
- Due to PingFederate limitations, user attributes cannot be cleared once set.
- Custom attributes that are connected (multi-level) lists are not supported.
- Concur does not have support UTF-8 for all user fields.
- Due to API limitations, fields required in your Concur organization cannot be made create-only.
- Due to API limitations, users that are hard-deleted or no longer targeted by the
provisioner in the data store are not disabled on Concur. If this occurs, an error
will continue to appear in the provisioning logs stating what has happened. To
resolve the issue in PingFederate, the user’s record must be manually removed from
channel_usertable in the database that monitors provisioning.
- Due to API limitations, updating a user’s
employeeIdin the same request will result in a new user being created rather than the existing user being updated.