Page created: 16 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To allow PingFederate to communicate with Jamf Pro, create a user account with read privileges.
- Sign on to Jamf Pro as an administrator.
- Go to .
- Click New.
- Select Create Standard Account. Click Next.
On the Account tab, enter a username and password.
Note these values. You will use them in Configuring an adapter instance.
- From the Privilege Set list, select Custom.
- From the Access Status list, select Enabled.
On the Privileges tab, in the Jamf Pro Server
Objects section, select READ for the
- Advanced Computer Searches
- Advanced Mobile Device Searches
- Mobile Devices
- Click Save.