Page created: 1 Mar 2023 |
Page updated: 1 Mar 2023
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.2.1 – March 2023
- Added support for the
- Fixed an issue that caused new users to not be provisioned with group membership.
- Fixed an issue where the disable provision action failed to disable users.
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.2 – March 2022
- Changed the product name to Google Workspace Connector.
- Added support for Google Admin SDK 1.32.1.
- Added the ability to disable and delete users.
- Added the ability to provision disabled users.
- Added the ability to remove user actions.
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.1.2 – December 2021
- Changed the product name to Google Workforce Connector
- No change to the product
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.1.1 – April 2017
- Fixed synchronization on update of users, that were previously created with "User Create Enabled" set to false in configurable options
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.1 – September 2016
- Added configuration options for CRUD capabilities
- Improved exception handling and reporting
- Added support for Google Admin SDK v1.22.0
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.0.4 – April 2015
- Fixed bug for orgUnitPath
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.0.3 – April 2015
- Updated Google Apps Password Manager to use latest API
- Removed Oauth Helper App in favor of using the Oauth Configuration Service (OCS)
- Bug Fixes
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.0.1 – October 2014
- Improved error handling when the SP Connection contains invalid target credentials
Google Workspace Provisioner 3.0 – August 2014
- Updated Connector to use Google Admin SDK
- Added support for new User fields
- Added support for Groups provisioning