Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
- Because of a limitation with PingFederate 8.1 and earlier versions, when configuring two service provider (SP) connections with the same provisioner, the second connection built can be pre-populated with the channel from the first connection. To avoid conflicts, delete this pre-populated channel and create a unique channel for each connection.
- Single logout (SLO) is not supported.
- User attributes cannot be cleared once set, they can only be updated.
- Emails that contain plus (+) symbols are not supported and may cause issues with provisioning.
- Syncing with existing groups is not supported. The connector is not able to manage groups, or add users to groups that it has not created.
- There is the potential to have a user in Zendesk managed by two users in Active Directory. This occurs when a new user is created with the secondary email of another user.