Page created: 15 Jul 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Jan 2021
PingFederate bridges single sign-on (SSO) and single log-out (SLO) transactions between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP).
- Create a contract to bridge the attributes between the IdP and the SP. For more information, see Federation hub and authentication policy contracts.
- Create an IdP connection between the IdP and PingFederate, the federation hub as the SP, and add the applicable authentication policy contracts to the IdP connection on the Target Session Mapping tab.
- Create an SP connection between PingFederate, the federation hub as the IdP, and the SP and add to the SP connection the corresponding authentication policy contract on the Authentication Source Mapping window.
- Work with the IdP to connect to PingFederate, the federation hub, as the SP.
- Work with the SP to connect to PingFederate, the federation hub, as the IdP.