Page created: 14 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 2 Dec 2022
With the PingOne Verify Integration Kit, PingFederate includes PingOne Verify in the sign-on or self-service registration flow.
- The user initiates SSO or self-service registration with PingFederate. They complete the first authentication or self-registration step provided by an HTML Form Adapter instance, for example.
- The PingOne Verify IdP Adapter contacts PingOne Verify to
initiate the verification process.
(Optional) If the user does not exist in PingOne, the adapter provisions the user.
- PingOne Verify provides a verification code and a QR code image URL.
- The PingOne Verify IdP Adapter presents an HTML page that shows the verification code and QR code.
- The user follows the prompts to complete the verification process.
This typically involves scanning their government-issued photo ID and submitting a live face capture.
- The PingOne Verify IdP Adapter polls PingOne Verify while it waits for the result of the verification process.
- PingOne Verify provides the adapter with the result of the verification process.
- (Optional) The PingOne Verify IdP Adapter presents an HTML page that shows the success or error message, depending on the verification result.
- If the user completed the verification process successfully, PingFederate provides access to the requested resource or completes the registration process.