Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 17 Feb 2022
Add a rule to the Users viewing shared memes API policy to allow users to view answers that are rated for ages under 13.
- From the PingAuthorize Policy Editor, go to the Policies tab.
- Select Users viewing shared memes.
- Click + Add Rule.
For the name, replace Untitled with
Anyone can view family-friendly answers.
- For Effect, select Permit.
Specify a Condition.
- Click + Comparison.
- From the Select an Attribute list, select Meme game answer rating.
- In the second field, select Less Than.
In the third field, type
Click Save changes.
You have a rule to allow family-friendly memes that looks like the following image.