The following is the change history for the Facebook Login Integration Kit.
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 2.1 – August 2020
- Fixed an error that could occur when permissions were added to a new adapter instance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented single logout from completing correctly.
- Updated the core contract attributes to accommodate changes in the Facebook API.
- Added support for the Facebook Require App Secret option.
- Added the ability to show the Facebook sign-on prompt in a pop-up window for environments that block the automatic redirect.
- Added support for the PingFederate authentication API.
- Added settings for retrying failed requests.
- Added settings for API connection and request timeouts.
- Added settings to override the PingFederate system-default proxy settings.
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 2.0.1 – November 2018
- Improved HTTP client package names to avoid class-loading collisions with other add-ons, such as the CoreBlox Integration Kit.
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 2.0 – February 2018
- Improved user experience for adding additional scope permissions and attributes
- Added support for multivalued attributes, which are returned from the adapter as a json string.
- Improved error handling for a canceled sign-on
- Bug fixes
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 1.3.2 – March 2017
- Upgraded to v2.3 of the Facebook Graph API. v2.8 is also supported
- Resolved SLO issue when running this adapter behind a Load Balancer
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 1.3 – March 2015
- Upgraded to v2.2 of the Facebook Graph API
- URL query parameters can now be included in the Facebook User Data URL. E.g.
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 1.2.2 – July 2013
- Added Masking to the application Id and application Secret fields in the Adapter GUI
- Removed access token, application Id, and application secret from being displayed in the server.log when log level is set to debug mode.
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 1.2.1 – May 2013
- Addressed potential security vulnerabilities found since version 1.2
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 1.2 – February 2013
- Added Logout URL entry field in IdP Adapter screen
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 1.1 – March 2011
- Modified error handling capabilities.
- Added configurable Facebook API endpoints in Advanced Fields.
Cloud Identity Connector for Facebook 1.0 – December 2010