Page created: 10 Oct 2022 |
Page updated: 11 Oct 2022
The following are known issues or limitations with the Workplace from Facebook Provisioner.
- Values for the
rolesattribute are not shown in the Workspace UI or API response.
- Due to a limitation in PingFederate, once a user attribute is set, it can be updated but not cleared.
- Due to a limitation with PingFederate 9.0 and 9.0.1, the
managerattribute cannot be mapped and used. There is no impact to other functionality.
- In PingFederate 8.1 and earlier, when you configure a second SP connection with the provisioning connector, the second connection might be pre-populated with the channel from the first connection. To avoid conflicts, remove this pre-populated channel and create a unique channel for each connection.
- Workplace does not support single logout (SLO).
- When using the default mapping for the manager attribute, the process for adding a manager involves an Active Directory search, followed by a call to Workplace by Facebook. This might diminish initial synchronization provisioning performance. To improve performance, you can use a custom attribute mapping to link the manager attribute to a manager’s email.