Page created: 21 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 7 Oct 2022
The Workplace from Facebook Provisioner allows PingFederate to integrate with Workplace for user provisioning and single sign-on (SSO).
Workplace from Facebook provisioning and SSO connector:
- Allows PingFederate to manage users in Workplace based on changes in an external user datastore.
- Optional configuration allows PingFederate to create an SSO connection to Workplace.
- Includes a quick-connection template that pre-populates some configuration settings.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.Before you start, you should be familiar with the following:
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- The following sections in the Workplace from Facebook documentation:
- Known issues and limitations
- PingFederate 9.0 or later.
- A Workplace system administrator account.
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound connections to the Workplace API, you might need to whitelist the following domain in your firewall: https://scim.workplace.com/
- Manages users in Workplace based on changes in an external datastore that is
attached to PingFederate
- Creates, updates, and disables users
- Allows you to enable the create, update, and disable capabilities independently
- Provisions disabled users
- Browser-based SSO initiated by the service provider (SP) or identity provider (IdP)