If you fail over to your replica administrative node, you must configure a new replica administrative node.
If you want to then switch back to the original console, you must recreate it as a replica administrative node, then fail over to it.
- Install the new replica administrative node.
In the run.properties file, change the value for
This property is case-sensitive.
- Click Settings and then go to .
- Change the Primary Administrative Node host name and port to the failed-over node.
Remove the Replica Administrative Node public key, then
change the Replica Administrative Node host name and port
to point to the new replica node.
If your key pair does not include a wildcard, you can use the same host name as the original console to avoid having to recreate the console
key pairand the bootstrap.properties files for each engine. key pair The private key and public key represented by a certificate.
- Click Save & Download to download the bootstrap file for the replica administrative node.
- Copy the downloaded file to the new replica administrative node's <PA_HOME>/conf directory and rename it to bootstrap.properties.
file on the new replica administrative node and change the value of
- Start the new replica node.
- To verify replication has completed, monitor the <PA_HOME>/log/pingaccess.log file and find the message Configuration successfully synchronized with administrative node.