The One-Time Passcode Integration Kit allows PingFederate to send one-time passcodes (OTPs) through a variety of notification publishers. The OTPs can be used as a second authentication factor for single sign-on.
- Includes a customizable user interface that allows users to select an OTP delivery method and enter a passcode.
- Supports the PingFederate Authentication API, allowing you to integrate it into your existing web-based sign-on application.
- Supports existing PingFederate notification publishers.
- One-Time Passcode IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to trigger a notification publisher to send an OTP to a user during sign on.
- Accesses user contact information from data store attributes or from earlier in the authentication flow.
- Validates passcodes entered by users.
- Language packs
- Allow you to customize the messages shown to the user during authentication.
- Allow you to modify the appearance of pages shown to the user during authentication.
- Twilio Programmable API Notification Publisher
- Allows you to send OTP messages through SMS and voice with a customizable message body.
- Twilio Verify API Notification Publisher
- Allows you to send OTP messages through SMS, voice, and email (with the SendGrid addon). This option supports localization but not customizable messages.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
- PingFederate 9.3 or later