Page created: 13 May 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The One-Time Passcode Integration Kit allows PingFederate to send one-time passcodes (OTPs) through a variety of notification publishers. The OTPs can be used as a second authentication factor for single sign-on.
- Includes a customizable user interface that allows users to select an OTP delivery method and enter a passcode.
- Supports the PingFederate Authentication API, allowing you to integrate it into your existing web-based sign-on application.
- Supports existing PingFederate notification publishers.
- One-Time Passcode IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to trigger a notification publisher to send an OTP to a user during sign on.
- Accesses user contact information from data store attributes or from earlier in the authentication flow.
- Validates passcodes entered by users.
- Language packs
- Allow you to customize the messages shown to the user during authentication.
- Allow you to modify the appearance of pages shown to the user during authentication.
- Twilio Programmable API Notification Publisher
- Allows you to send OTP messages through SMS and voice with a customizable message body.
- Twilio Verify API Notification Publisher
- Allows you to send OTP messages through SMS, voice, and email (with the SendGrid addon). This option supports localization but not customizable messages.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
Before starting, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 9.3 or later