Page created: 13 May 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To get started with the integration, deploy the One-Time Passcode Integration Kit files to your PingFederate directory.
- Stop PingFederate.
If you are upgrading from a previous deployment, do the following:
- Back up any One-Time Passcode Integration Kit files that you customized in <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/.
- Delete pf-one-time-passcode-adapter-<version>.jar from <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/deploy.
- Delete pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar from <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/lib if it is older than the version in the integration files.
- From the integration .zip archive, copy the contents of dist to <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default.
- If you want to use the SMTP Notification Publisher, merge the contents of the pingfederate-smtp-otp-messages.properties file into the <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/language-packs/pingfederate-email-messages.properties file.
- If you backed up templates or messages from a previous deployment, modify the new files with your customizations.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 1-6 for each instance of PingFederate.