Page created: 5 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 5 Jul 2022
The following is the change history for the Symantec VIP Integration Kit.
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.7 – July 2022
- Removed adapter-based session management.
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.6 – September 2021
- Added support for the PingFederate authentication API.
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.5 – May 2020
- Added support for the PingFederate localization framework.
- Added the ability to select a default authentication method or allow users to choose.
- Added the ability to skip the authentication prompt when a one-time password is provided.
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.4 – January 2018
- SMS and voice are now supported for one–time passcode delivery.
- Added ability to configure the maximum number of retry attempts for the one–time passcode.
- Bug fixes.
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.3 – October 2016
- Added support for VIP's Access Push feature, which replaces the need for the user to manually enter a security code, by sending a push verification to the registered mobile device upon sign–in.
- Validated solution against VIP's latest API changes (SHA–1 to SHA–2 migration).
- Updated html templates with the latest UI theme.
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.2 – August 2015
- Added support to suppress the register credentials workflow.
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.1 – May 2014
- Added ability to override default VIP endpoint URLs.
- Added support to register credentials.
- Added support to reset credentials after two consecutive failed authentication attempts.
- Added support for Symantec VIP API 1.1
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.0.1 – July 2011
- Corrected malformed HTML which would prevent the Submit button from rendering on Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 5 browsers
Symantec VIP Integration Kit 1.0 – January 2011
- Initial release