Page created: 9 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 10 Aug 2021
The PingAuthorize Policy Editor provides an analysis capability for policies and policy sets. This capability is limited to small trees.
The options available for analysis are:
- Highlights real policy conflicts, such as the conflict that arises when a policy permits access to a resource while another policy denies access under the same conditions.
- Highlights policies that are redundant, based on one or more policies, and whose presence makes no difference to the response.
- Highlights policies that another policy can potentially replace.
- Global Redundancy
- Similar to Redundancy but applies to library policies that are used in multiple locations.
- Failure Impact
- Highlights policy information providers whose failure might alter the decision.