Configuration steps vary depending on what type of deployment you are implementing.
For a detailed discussion of deployment considerations and best practices in designing your architecture, see the Deployment Guide. The following sections describe the configuration steps for the most common use cases:
- API Access Management Gateway Deployment
- Web Access Management Agent Deployment
- Web Access Management Gateway Deployment
- Auditing and Proxying Gateway Deployment
After you complete the above configuration settings, the following steps are similar for all use cases:
- Configure sites and agents to define the target applications you want protected. Sites might need site authenticators to define the credentials the site expects for access control.
- Configure applications and resources to define the assets you want to allow clients to access.
- Create policies for the defined applications and resources to protect them.