Page created: 13 Dec 2022 |
Page updated: 13 Dec 2022
This section contains information on how to configure and customize your PingAccess environment.
- For information on configuring PingAccess for server-side session management, see Session management configuration.
- For information on the types PingAccess logs and how to configure them, see Logging configuration.
- For information on customizing PingAccess templates or localizing user-facing documentation and system status messages, see Customize and Localize PingAccess.
- For information on enabling or disabling Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) mode, see Managing Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) mode.
- If you're using Amazon Web Services (AWS), see Configuring PingAccess to use Amazon Key Management Services.