Define a new engine listener in PingAccess.
- Click Settings and then go to .
- Click + Add Engine Listener.
- In the Name field, enter a descriptive name for the listener.
In the Port field, enter the port the listener will
If you do not open the port in the system firewall, the listener will not be able to process any incoming requests.
If you want the port to listen for HTTP connections, clear the
By default, engine listeners listen for HTTPS connections to protect sensitive data.
From the Client Certificate Authentication list, select
a certificate authentication method.
Assigning a certificate authentication method to an engine listener provides a mechanism to authenticate using client certificates during any request to the engine listener.
You can select an existing trusted certificate group, or use one of the following options.
- No Certificate Authentication – Does not require certificate authentication.
- Java Trust Store – Uses the Java Trust Store for certificate authentication.
- Trust Any – Allows client authentication with any certificate including self-signed certificates.
If you use the Trust Any method in production, you should log client certificates in the audit log.
- Click Save.