You can configure security credentials and requirements as needed.
The Credentials tab provides the launching point for configuring security requirements you might need depending on the federation protocol you are using and the choices you have made.
- Configuring back-channel authentication for outbound messages
- Configuring back-channel authentication for inbound messages
- Managing digital signature settings
- Managing signature verification settings
- Choosing an encryption certificate (SAML 2.0)
- Choosing a decryption key (SAML 2.0)
- Reviewing IdP credential settings
- Reviewing an IdP connection