Page created: 1 Apr 2021 |
Page updated: 5 Apr 2021
To configure PingFederate as a new client, perform the following steps:
- Sign on to the PingFederate administrative console.
- Go to .
- Click Add Client.
- For both the CLIENT ID and NAME, specify pingfederate.
- Set CLIENT AUTHENTICATION to CLIENT SECRET.
- In the CLIENT SECRET section, select CHANGE SECRET and then type or generate a secret. This secret must be least 32 characters. You will use it in Delegated Admin setup.
For REDIRECT URIS, add the following value.
Make the following selections.
- In the ALLOWED GRANT TYPES section, select the
- Authorization Code
- Refresh Token
- Client Credentials
- Resource Owner Password Credentials
- Access Token Validation (Client is a Resource Server)
- Set DEFAULT ACCESS TOKEN MANAGER to RSA256None.
- In the ALLOWED GRANT TYPES section, select the following items:
- Click Save.