Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 6 Nov 2019
- On the Proxy Transformation menu, enter the number corresponding to Create a new Proxy Transformation.
- Enter the option to create a new Proxy Transformation from scratch.
- Enter the option for "DN Mapping Proxy Transformation."
Enter a name for the DN Mapping Proxy Transformation. This transformation maps
ou=east,o=samplein the Sample schema
dc=example,dc=comin the Example.com schema.
TRUEto enable the transformation by default.
Specify the source DN as it appears in client requests.
>>>> Configuring the 'source-dn' property Specifies the source DN that may appear in client requests which should be remapped to the target DN. Note that the source DN must not be equal to the target DN. Syntax: DN Enter a value for the 'source-dn' property: ou=east,o=sample
Specify the target DN, where requests for the source DN should be routed.
>>>> Configuring the 'target-dn' property Specifies the DN to which the source DN should be mapped. Note that the target DN must not be equal to the source DN. Syntax: DN Enter a value for the 'target-dn' property: dc=example,dc=com
- Review the configuration properties, and then enter f to create the new DN mapping proxy transformation.
using the previous steps, create a new DN mapping proxy transformation that maps
ou=west,o=samplein the Sample schema to
dc=example,dc=comin the Example.com schema, and name it
- Finally, create a DN mapping proxy transformation for the base DN of the Sample database.