Page created: 9 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 10 Dec 2020
- On the Review Setup tab, on the SAML Metadata line, click Download to download the metadata file.
- Click Finish to add Coupa to your PingOne Dock.
Send an email to inform your Coupa representative that you want to enable SSO.
Include the following information.
- The SAML metadata file you downloaded, attached to the email.
- A login URL. The login URL should be in the following
- Replace <Issuer> with the Issuer value on the Review Setup tab.
- Replace <your_site> with the complete URL of your site as registered at Coupa.
- A logout page URL. Consider using the PingOne dashboard URL, which you can find in the Configure Single Sign-on box on your PingOne Dashboard.
- Test user. Coupa needs a test user name and password to test SSO functionality.
- Sign on to Coupa.
- Check the Log in using SAML check box.
- In the Login Page URL field, enter the login URL that you emailed to your Coupa representative.
- In the Logout Page URL field, enter the logout page URL that you emailed to your Coupa representative.
- In the Timeout URL, enter the same URL as the Logout Page URL.
- In the Certificate field, upload the signing certificate that you downloaded in Adding Coupa to Your PingOne for Enterprise Dock.
- Save your configuration in Coupa.