Page created: 28 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Dec 2020
If you don't need to set up user provisioning, proceed to Ultimate Software Attribute Mapping.
If you selected Set Up Provisioning on the Connection configuration tab:
- Email your Ultimate Software representative and ask them to configure provisioning for your account.
- After your representative confirms the provisioning configuration, clickContinue to Next Step.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to your Ultimate Software account.
- In Ultimate Software, go to .
In PingOne, enter the following information:
- In the Username field, enter the username for your Ultimate Software account.
- In the Password and Repeat Password fields, enter your Ultimate Software account password.
- In the User API Key, Client API Key, and Login Service Endpoint, enter the corresponding values from the Ultimate Software Web Services page.