Add the ServiceNow application to your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
To configure single sign-on (SSO) for ServiceNow, you must have the SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On plugin installed in your ServiceNow account. If this plugin is not yet installed, contact ServiceNow customer support.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the ServiceNow application line to expand it and click Setup.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to your ServiceNow account as an administrative user.
- In ServiceNow, go to .
- On the Enable External Authentication line, click Yes.
- In the Identity Provider URL which will issue the SAML2 Security token with user info field, enter the Issuer value from PingOne for Enterprise.
- In the The base URL to the Identity Provider's AuthnRequest service. The AuthnRequest will be posted to this URL as the SAMLRequest parameter field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, replacing <IdP ID> with the IdP ID value from PingOne.