Add the Zendesk application to your PingOne for Enterprise dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Zendesk application line to expand it, and then click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate.
- In the Zendesk admin console, click the Zendesk Products icon, then click Admin Center.
- Click the Security icon, then click the Single sign-on tab.
- Click Configure.
In the single sign-on (SSO) configuration form, enter the following
SAML SSO URL (Required)
https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<your IdP ID value>
Certificate fingerprint (Required)
Enter the certificate fingerprint for your signing certificate.Tip:
To obtain the certificate fingerprint, in PingOne for Enterprise, go to , and expand the line for your signing certificate. PingOne for Enterprise displays both the SHA1 Fingerprint and SHA256 Fingerprint values.
Remote logout URL (Optional)
https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/terminatesession?page=https://<URL to redirect users to>
IP Ranges (Optional)
Enter a range of IP addresses to restrict SSO to those locations. Users requesting sign on from outside those locations will be redirected to the Zendesk sign-on page.
Leave this field blank to allow SSO from any location.
- Click Enabled
- Click Save.