You can add users to groups using the Manage Groups window in the Delegated Admin GUI.
- In the Delegated Admin GUI, go to the Manage Groups window.
- To filter by group resource type, make a selection from the drop-down list for the group resource type you want to search within.
- Optional: To narrow your results, use the search field to search for the appropriate group.
- Click the Expand icon on your chosen group.
- To edit the group profile, click the Pencil icon.
- Under the group name, click Group Membership.
To filter entries by resource type, make a selection from the Select a
Type drop-down list.
If there is a parent resource type, a second drop-down list appears. Make an additional selection, or leave it to All to see all entries in that resource type.
- Use the search field to search for the appropriate entry.
To add an entry to the group, from the Nonmembers list,
The user moves to the Members list.