The following log files are specific to PingDataSync, and contain details about the synchronization processes:
- Sync Log
- Provides information about the synchronization operations that occur within the server. Specifically, the Sync Log records all changes applied, detected or failed; dropped operations that were not synchronized; changes dropped because of being out of scope, or no changes needed for synchronization. The log also shows the entries that were involved in the synchronization process.
- Sync Failed Operations Log
- Provides a list of synchronization operations that have failed.
- Resync Log
- Provides summaries or details of synchronized entries and any missing entries in the Sync Destination.
- Resync Error Log
- Provides error information for resync operations.