Download the PingDirectory installation packages from the downloads page on the Ping Identity website.
To download PingDirectory and its add-ons, you must have an active license and be signed on to the Ping Identity website with the email address used to obtain the license. The add-ons require you to have an installation of the PingDirectory server. Add-ons include PingDirectoryProxy, PingDataSync, PingDataMetrics, the PingData Server SDK, and Delegated Admin.
- Sign in to the Ping Identity website.
- Go to the PingDirectory downloads page.
- Click PingDirectory 9.x to download the server's .zip distribution file.
If you want to install one or more add-ons, click the
The following figure shows the Add-ons tab for the PingDirectory 9.2 add-ons.
- Click the add-ons that you want to download.
Extract the compressed PingDirectory
.zip file to a directory of your choice. For example:
$ unzip PingDirectory-<version>.zip
- Extract the compressed .zip files for any add-ons that you downloaded.
For Delegated Admin, copy the folder named
/delegator and its contents to the appropriate
directory as shown in the following table.
Replicated instance of PingDirectory server
External web server
Directory for web-based apps