Page created: 12 May 2021 |
Page updated: 1 Nov 2021
To view the reports, complete the following steps:
- Download the ABS Environment and ABS Reports JSON files from API Reports Using Postman folder on Ping Identity download site. These configuration files will be used by Postman.
- Download and install the Postman application 6.2.5 or higher.
In Postman, import the two Ping Identity files downloaded in step 1 by clicking the Import button.
After importing the files, click the gear button in the upper right corner.
- In the MANAGE ENVIRONMENTS pop-up window, click ABS_4.3_Environment
- In the pop-up window, configure the following values and then click
Note: Do not edit any fields that start with the word
Server: IP address of the ABS node for which the
dashboard_nodewas set to
- Port: Port number of the ABS node.
- Access_Key_Header and Secret_Key_Header: Use the Admin user or Restricted user header. A Restricted user sees obfuscated value of OAuth token, cookie and API keys. For more information of different types of user, see ABS users for API reports
Access_Key and Secret_Key: The
Access Key and Secret Key configured in the
opt/pingidentity/mongo/abs_init.jsfor either admin or restricted user. Make sure that access key and secret key corresponds to the admin or restricted user header configured.
- API_Name: The name of the API for which you want to generate the reports.
- Later_Date: A date which is more recent in time. For example, if the query range is between March 12 and March 14, then the later date would be March 14.
- Earlier_Date: A date which is past in time. For example, if the query range is between March 12 and March 14, then the earlier date would be March 12.
- Server: IP address of the ABS node for which the
- In the main Postman window, select the report to display on the left column and then click Send. ABS external REST APIs section provides detailed information on each API call and the JSON report response.