Here is a summary of the software, documentation, and server requirements.
- API Security Enforcer (ASE)
- API Behavioral Security Engine (ABS)
- PingIntelligence for APIs Dashboard
- Client that sends the traffic
- Google Go App server
PingIntelligence license: PingIntelligence for APIs license is required to start ASE and ABS. Contact the Ping Identity sales team to access the trial license.
ABS generates various REST API reports. You can view these reports using Postman client or any other REST API client. PingIntelligence provides a Postman collection to view the various ABS reports. Download the Postman client from the Postman site.
- ASE Admin Guide - Refer the ASE admin guide to learn about administering ASE, inline ASE, real-time cybersecurity and so on.
- ABS Admin Guide - Refer to the ABS admin guide to learn about administering ABS, AI engine training, various REST API reports and so on.
- Dashboard - Refer to the Dashboard admin guide to learn about how to access and use Dashboard.
|OS||Ubuntu 18.04 LTS|
|Hardware||8 CPUs, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB Storage|
The setup requires the Community Version (CE) of Docker 17.06 or higher. Make sure that the Docker infrastructure is set up before proceeding with installation and setup of PingIntelligence for APIs software.