Page created: 12 May 2021 |
Page updated: 12 Dec 2022
- Launch Axway Policy Studio and create a new project from an API Gateway instance:
- In the New Project pop-up window, enter the details and click Next:
- Enter Host details, Username, and Password of the API Gateway to connect and click Next:
- Click Import configuration fragment from the
File sub menu in the menu bar
From the pop-up window, import the Axway Policy from the directory where it was saved. Select the policy and click OK:
- After the Axway Policy is imported, click on Policies >
ASESecurity > ASE Request Handler >
Access Token Information. Double click on Access
Token Information box in the ASE Request Handler window.
- In the Configure "Access Token Information" pop-up window, enter your OAuth token store information and click the ... button.
- In the Select OAuth Cache pop-up window, select the OAuth token store.