Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
Add a rejection rule to specify an action to take when a request to an application or resource is rejected by policy evaluation.
A rejection rule uses Rejection handlers to define which action you want to take. You can either:
- Reject the request and display an error template.
- Redirect the user to another URL for error details, instructions, or additional actions.
- Click Access and then go to .
- Click + Add Rule.
In the Name field, enter a unique name, up to 64
Special characters and spaces are allowed.
- From the Type list, select Rejection.
- In the Rejection Handler field, specify the rejection handler you want to use for the rule.
- Click Save.