Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
Include the account usable request control in a search request to indicate that matching entries should include a corresponding response control with a minimal set of information about whether the server considers the associated account to be usable.
- Whether the account is usable
- The length of time until the user’s password expires
- Whether the account is inactive
- Whether the user must change their password
- Whether the password is expired
- The number of remaining grace logins
- The length of time until the account is unlocked
This control is maintained for compatibility with a legacy system. While it is still useful, it is not updated to support new features.