Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 18 Jul 2023
Before implementing and configuring a Sync Pipe in notification mode, answer the following questions:
- What is the interface to client applications?
- What type of connection logic is required?
- How will the custom server extension handle timeouts and connection failures?
- What are the failover scenarios?
- What data needs to be included in the change log?
- How long do the change log entries need to be available?
- What are the scalability requirements for the system?
- What attributes should be used for correlation?
- What should happen with each type of change?
- What mappings must be implemented?