Page created: 6 Nov 2019 |
Page updated: 25 Mar 2020
- Use dsconfig to create a log field mapping table. On the main menu, type o to change to the Standard Object menu, and type the number corresponding to Log Field Mapping.
- On the Log Field Mapping management menu, enter the option to create a new Log Field Mapping.
- On the Log Field Mapping template menu, enter the option to select a complete JDBC Access Log Field mapping to use as a template for your new field mapping.
- Next, enter a name for the new field mapping. In this example, type my-jdbc-test.
- On the Access Log Field Mapping Properties menu, select a property for which you want to change the value. Any property that is undefined will not be logged by the JDBC Access Log Publisher. When complete, type f to save and apply the changes.
- On the Log Field Mapping Management menu, type q to exit the menu.
View the existing Log Mappings on the system.
$ bin/dsconfig list-log-field-mappings
Log Field Mapping : Type ----------------------------------------:------- Complete JDBC Access Log Field Mappings : access Complete JDBC Error Log Field Mappings : error my-jdbc-test : access Simple JDBC Access Log Field Mappings : access