The log field mapping table associates access log fields to the database column names. You can configure the log field mapping table using the dsconfig tool, which then generates a DDL file that you can import into your database. The DDL file is generated when you create the JDBC Log Publisher.
To uniquely identify a log record, we recommend always mapping the following fields:
The table name is not part of this mapping.
- Complete JDBC Access Log Field Mappings. Maps all 52 object properties.
- Complete JDBC Error Log Field Mappings. Maps all 8 object properties.
- Simple JDBC Access Log Field Mappings. Maps a common set of object properties.
- Custom JDBC Access Log Field Mappings. Create a custom set of JDBC log field mappings.
- Custom JDBC Error Log Field Mappings. Create a custom set of JDBC error log field mappings.