Page created: 6 Nov 2019 |
Page updated: 25 Mar 2020
In this deployment scenario, we will take the following steps:
- Install any necessary schema on the Directory Proxy Server.
- Create three attribute mapping proxy transformations and three DN mapping proxy transformations
- Create a new proxying request processor, using the existing
dc_example_dc_comrequest processor as a template.
- Assign the six proxy transformations to the new proxying request processor.
- Create a new subtree view for o=sample that references the new proxying request processor.
- Add the new subtree view to the existing client connection policy.
- Test our configuration by performing some searches on the Sample DIT.