Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 6 Sep 2022
To create an group, clickCreate
New API group on the top-right corner. Fill in the following
details for the new API group, and clickSave:
- Group name: The display name of the API group.
- Group description: Additional information about the API group.
- Custom attribute key: The metadata key for the API group.
- Custom attribute value: Metadata about the API group. This can be used in search operations.
- To edit an API group, click the Pencil icon. You can modify the metadata of the group.
- To delete an API group, click the Delete icon on the bottom-right corner. APIs in the group that are not part of any other API groups, will be added to the default API group. You cannot delete the default API group.