Page created: 27 Oct 2021 |
Page updated: 27 Dec 2022
You can import certificates into PingAccess to establish anchors used to define trust to certificates presented during secure HTTPS connections.
For additional information on importing certificates, see Certificates. If you require infrastructure changes, submit a request through the service request form. This form is accessible from the Support Portal.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Certificate type list, select the appropriate
- SSL client keys and certificate
- Signing and decryption keys and certificates
Select the appropriate description in the Business
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- Enter a description of your request in the Description field.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.